Sunday, March 7, 2010

Homemade wrapping paper

This is a wrapping job I did for my friend's birthday gift. I've been doing this wrapping style for years and years, more than I can count... I use paper grocery bags, turn them inside out, and then paint it whichever color/s I feel like... and use that as the wrapping paper. I top it off with dried flowers or some type of greenery (this was leaves/branches from my backyard) and use candle wax to keep the pretties together in place and to add the accent. It's like every wrapping is a work of art!
These are the earrings I made for my friend as her birthday gift. She LOVES fleur-de-lis and all of her jewelry that she wears are simple and classy so I made these to fit her taste and style. She LOVED them and put them on immediately upon opening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment